Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween FUN!!

Our ward Halloween party was SOOO much fun and so well planned. Kai dressed up as a sock monkey since that has been his favorite toy from day 1 and logan and I were monkey HUNTERS...since that seems to be our reality :)

Daddy and Kai, ready to go Party!

Showing off his monkey skills.

I love to watch David and Kai, they just smile at each other and it is freakin adorable! P.s. they are pretty much the cutest monkeys in the world!!

PICTURE TIME!

Fishing for toys was by far a favorite in Kai's book.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love him!!!

The Party was put on by the YW and YM and at the end they all performed the "Thriller" dance for the ward...I started tearing up and Logan thought I was crazy and started to laugh, but how awesome is that to see these teenagers get excited over something so fun! OK IM CRAZY!

Family Photo with my two favorite boys!


INTRODUCING...
Baby number 2!!! We are so excited to FINALLY announce that we are pregnant with a healthy baby! We have been to the Drs, seen/heard the heartbeat and couldn't be more excited to know that everything is ok. We r just about 14 weeks and I have been SUPER sick, even moreso than with Kai, which I have strangely been thankful for, knowing that it must be a good sign. The Dr. was VERY pleased with our little baby and has been telling me for a month to start telling people but I have been scared...so now that this bump isn't leaving me, I decided there is noooo hiding it!

This pregnancy has made me VERY emotional as I think of all the ups and downs families go through to extend their eternal families. I feel very grateful for a Heavenly Father who lifts us up even when we don't see the light at the end, but thankfully we know that he does!

Happy Halloween Everyone! STAY WARM (Maybe thats only applicable in Idaho).

14 comments:

  1. congrats ash!!! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Seriously, I'm going to cry I'm so happy for you!! :)
    p.s. you do have a dang cute little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest sock monkey EVER! I want to squeeze him! And I love your baby bump. I just miss you guys so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ash, Congrats!!! We are SO SO SO happy for you guys! You look gorgeous, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Yay! you are stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you and your growing family!! Best luck with baby #2. We sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great news! You look awesome! Congrats guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congrats to you!!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay yay yay TWIN!! Congrats, I am so happy for you and your family. You look adorable with that TINY preggo belly. Woohoo, baby #2 :] I cannot stop smiling. Our second little girl should be here in about two weeks. I miss, miss, miss you and am so glad to hear that everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I waited until I was 15 weeks to share the news, so I totally understand. It's definitely hard to hide it at that point. CONGRATULATIONS! What a huge blessing after going through some trying times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOOOO happy for you guys CONGRATS!! I was looking at the picture above the one of you showing off your baby bump and was like hey she looks prego and sure enough I kept reading and you are yeaaaaaaa! I have been wondering when this post would come and so happy it has, again congrats, love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete