Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Family Fun Night!!

We had some couples over for a night of fun/FHE and we had such a great time. I didn't remember to take pics until we were almost done (bummer) but there was lots of food, fun and TONS of laughs!

Candy Corn Cupcakes....anything that has to do with cupcakes is a MUST!!

Kai agreed as well!

Rach and David (I failed to get a family photo, sorry guys!!). I love that little boy!

Don't worry Mark, we didn't forget about you and your pumpkin skills.

Phil and Corinne Merrill and their awesome pumpkin AND adorable smiles!

And what is a fun night without the Turners...SO CUTE!

I was totally impressed with Logan's pumpkin (I wish I could say I helped, but I just sat back and watched the show!)

Kai was able to paint his pumpkin this year and although it got a little messy he had a great time!

Happy almost Halloween to you all! No spooky things for me, just LOTS OF YUMMINESS!

1 comment:

  1. Logan, that is the most amazing pumpkin I have ever seen. You win! And Ash, can you fed-ex me one of them cupcakes asap. Grac.

    ReplyDelete