I don't know what it is, but lately the LAST thing I want to do is blog...which is such a weird thing because I usually take pictures and have blogged the whole story that day... Well here is my attempt to catch up and get the blogging fever again :)
Last weekend we were able to go to Utah for a day to help my cute little brother Chase get all his mission "stuff"...and Kai couldn't have been more excited. During that 4 hour drive we heard Kai scream "CHASE!!" pretty much a million times!

Kai would not leave Chase's arms...even to get in the car!

Chase thinks its weird that #1 There is a baby inside me and #2 she kicks him....he says it freaks him out...hahahaha!

Uncle Jordan gave the GREAT idea to go to the museum on campus and Kai LOVED it...way to go uncle J.

BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

Kai pretty much screamed whenever I touched him this weekend because ALL he wanted was UNCLE CHASE!

Logan and Chase teamwork at the park...its gotta be a two on one with this child!

The weather in Utah was perfect and Kai LOVED the time outdoors!
I don't think i will EVER let him move up to the big boy swing...it is so nice having him confined and safe :)

And even though this little stink wouldn't pose for me...I wanted to give a shout out to our ChASEy boy! We are so excited for his mission and will be cheering him on every step of the way! Love you Chase, thanks for a great day!
Ahhh, I'm so excited that you got your blogging enthusiasm back - it was so fun to see the pictures and read the outline!
ReplyDeleteI am one enthusiastic reader so PLEASE keep it up!! :)
Dear Ash,
ReplyDeletePlease post more. I need to see pictures of my sweeter-than-life nephew, my awesome awesome brother in law...and holy hannah do I need a belly shot.
Love, me