Tuesday, June 26, 2012

California Picture OVERLOAD

Sometimes its hard just to pick a few pictures...SO I DIDN'T :)



The drive down to California was looong, but thankfully the kids were SO good...its almost as if they knew we were on our way to the happiest place on earth :)

 We were greeted by Oma and Felicity and of course had to stop off at IN-N-OUT...it seriously never gets old!

 Great Grandparents are the BEST!



 Oma brought us to this super fun local "water park" and unlike Rexburg Kai had it all to himself.

 We then spent the day with Mema and Pepa and enjoyed the amazing Citrus Heights parade (no sarcasm, it really was one of the best parades I have ever seen).

 I LOOOOVE MY MOMMA!

 Kai had a blast with Pepa.  He seriously screams his name around the house, so it was nice to let him get all of his Pepa time in!

 My Dog Riley never went thirsty while Kai was around.

 We have missed Kim SO much and LOVED being able to spend a little time with her.





These kids are so lucky!



 My heart was so full as I was able to see all the family who came to our sweet Avery's blessing.  She was one lucky girl as she was surrounded by worthy priesthood holders who mean so much to us.



 Avery's blessing day was seriously all I had dreamed...her beautiful white dress, BIG "blingin" head band and a sweet pearl bracelet...and to top it all off an AMAZING blessing.  I could feel Heavenly Father's love for our little girl and was so thankful she had a Daddy who could share that with us!

Thank you California..once again, you did not dissapoint!

9 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable!! I love the smiles with Miss Avery!! Love her dress too, she looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!! Love all the great pics and that you are so good at documenting these special moments. Such a good mommy!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blessing was beautiful and I was bummed that I didn't get to talk to you or meet sweet Avery. Next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet!!! Little Avery is so beautiful, she was so cute on her blessing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! I love her dress, headband and everything! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is precious!! I can't believe we were like 5 miles away from each other and still didn't get to party! One day we will make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte wore the same dress! love it! Avery is so smiley and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avery is absolutely beautiful in her white dress! Looks like you guys had a blast in CA!! :)

    ReplyDelete