Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun in the sun..

Things are going really well here.  We discover new things about both of our kiddos each day and we love it.  Kai is quite the little talker...attitude and all we love him tons.  He has also started singing lately and his voice is adorable!  Avery is doing well also.  We have started to learn her grumpy part of each day and are very thankful that it is short lived.  Also her acid reflux has been getting better each day, I've learned that I can't let her get too hungry or she will eat to fast and then throw it all up.  We just love them both to pieces and are so happy and content with our two kids.

 Little sister is the best sleeper!  THANK HEAVENS!

 Our summer in Idaho has had really random weather so when it is a nice day we hurry, get ready and get outside!
 We were finally able to take Avery to church...I loved being there as a family of four.

 I am in love with these faces...really, I am obsessed and try to kiss them all day!!

It is stares like these that remind me just how important our job as Mom's and Dad's are.  These sweet children look to us for everything.  I am far from the Mom I want to be, but I strive each day to be someone I wouldn't mind them looking up to.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love that opening picture of Avery. Wow, she's gotten so big! Hard to believe that she is almost 6 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash. Your little outfits, and big bows make me wish I was having a girl again. But than I see Kai and decide I can deal with a boy... I think. Lol love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery always looks adorable (no surprise)! She's already getting so big! We need to come visit you guys, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I love the way she's looking at you. Glad you had some good weather and were able to get out and enjoy it. Love and miss you all tons!!

    ReplyDelete