Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...

Man are we lucky to have a day to celebrate the amazing men in our lives, I guess we should always do that!  I am stinkin' thankful to have a Dad who I adore, a husband who I am OBSESSED with, Grandpas who I look up to and brothers who are gonna be AMAZING Dads!  

Today it was so fun to spend the day as a family...so fun that we had to have a little photo shoot :)

 Kai loving on his Dad and trying to hit the camera at the same time :)

I have loved watching Logan with his little girl. 

 I am SO thankful for Logan!!  I always wanted my kids to have a Dad like I did...someone who was loving, thoughtful, funny and loved spending time with them.. THANKFULLY they are some DANG lucky kids and have all that and more!

And look what we finally caught on camera :) I love this little girl so much and LOVE that she loves to smile and coo...it makes the cries and late nights all worth it!

Happy Fathers day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. that picture is stinkin cute and she looks so much like you. i want to shnuggle her so bad it hurts. happy dads day uncle gogo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking family! Lil' Avery is so dang cute - those cheeks are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Father's Day for that wonderful husband of yours!! Beautiful pictures and I can't wait to kiss those babies....they are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete