A few weeks ago, our whole family (minus my brother on his mission) were able to get together and cheer my AMAZING Mom on as she accomplished her first triathlon, even my brother and soon to be sister in law Maddie made the drive down for the weekend. It was great!
The morning of the race I WAS SO NERVOUS....you would think Mom would be the nervous one, but I was SICK all morning long and the anticipation was killing me!! Its nothing new though...I cried through EVERY ONE of my Mom's marathons...I am just a little protective :)
Bahahahahahhahaahahaha! Heather is always the life of the party!!
My Dad is always there to give a sweet hug...My Mom and Dad ARE the cutest couple!! Mom was PUMPED and ready to go!
LEFT: Before the race RIGHT: During the race...I am such a worry wart! :)
Mom ROCKED her swim...
...and the bike
AND THE RUN!!
My Mom not only finished the race but beat her GOAL TIME...It was AWESOME!
We are so proud of you Momma.... YOU DID IT!! How about another??!!??





Go Ashleigh's mom! That is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI get so proud of my mom too when she runs marathons. It is such hard work and training! Not gonna lie, I wish I was in as good of shape as my momma LOL. But- all the more motivation, right?
How awesome - congrats to your mom. Such an inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteI love re-living that awesome day through your blog! Thanks for posting all the great memories!
ReplyDelete