Friday, December 27, 2013

A very Magical Christmas!

 This year we had our own little Christmas (not by choice, but it is what it is).
Because of that I have been feeling anxious for weeks about how I was going to make 
Christmas Magical...because we all know that is my Moms job :)

Anyway
I can't believe the day already came and went.
Was it magical?
How could it not be?
I have an amazing husband who cares, cares, cares...
a son who couldn't wait to rip open every package and still cannot put his new toys down...
a daughter who wanted to snuggle, and kiss and hug...
and how can I forget to mention a warm apartment, food to eat 
and family who sent presents from all over.

Magical does not even describe the way I was feeling.
I am so thankful, so blessed, and so happy.


 Her face was priceless...good choice Mema :)



 Once Avery opened the sucker she was totally satisfied :)


 Coloring on the windows with their cool new pens...thanks Aunt Heath

 We then decided to go sledding to see if the kids would like it...and lets just say I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time. We had a blast and Kai has been asking to go out every day since.





 Avery was the only one not thrilled with the sledding event...but as long as she could play at the park she was a happy camper.




I hope everyone had a very Magical Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment