We were so happy to get to see Santa this weekend.
So happy in fact, that Kai has been talking about it NON stop for days.
And the day of he asked over and over and over if it was time yet :)
Although exhausting, it was so much fun to see my little boy filled with so much excitement.
I was and am a true believer in Santa, his spirit and love.
Christ was always the center of our Christmas celebrations,
and Santa was our opportunity to stay young, believe and feel the magic of the season.
It's actually kind of a joke in our family because I was a believer until an older age...
and because of AMAZING parents, I still am.
The spirit of Santa will always run inside of me and now my sweet kids :)
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I should tell you...Avery has not caught the spirit yet :) She is not a Santa fan.
Yes, this is the best time of year for sure! Keep believing!! :) Love those sweet faces!!!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the pictures of Kai with Santa. He truly is so intent on making sure Santa realizes everything on his wish list! So sweet!
ReplyDelete