Kai has been very patient with me lately.
He may not show it very well, but I know he is trying to be patient with me.
Because I babysit throughout the week (which I am still loving) we are inside all the time.
It's too cold to go outside, especially for a little one, so he struggles to get all his energy and anger out, and a lot of times it comes back at me.
And when he does run around inside I am constantly having to say, "quiet feet!" or "what do our neighbors think about stomping?" ...it's tiring for him and I even annoy myself.
...Anyways...
So when I found out that I would have a day off
I decided it was a perfect day to treat my favorite little man to his very own Christmas party
with some of our favorite little ones.
We sure had a lot of fun.
It was loud, messy and full of sugar...just like any good party should be.
I am thankful for Mom's who teach me to breath.
For toddlers to teach me how to have a good time.
And for my little Kai who will always have to be patient with his imperfect Mommy.
Aren't those the cutest reindeers you have ever seen? :)
That party looked so much fun! Those little antlers are precious!! The kids are even more precious!
ReplyDeleteOh my cuteness!!!!! Sooooo stinking CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete