Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Best 3 days!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.
There really is no excuse...not sick, not extra busy, just boring I guess :)

Thankfully my parents were able to bring me out of my blogging funk.

My parents were able to make the journey here for Thanksgiving!
To say it was amazing, just doesn't seem like enough..I love them so much and love sharing my kids with them.  Kai and Avers have been stoked for weeks and I don't think the smile left their faces...that is until my parents had to leave and that is when the waterworks began :)

So sit back, relax and enjoy our 3 day journey..

 Making special treats with Mema.

 My family is totally normal :)


 Aren't those so cute?! Mema is so much fun!



 So much to be thankful for.

 What's a family trip without Golf..lots and lots of Golf.

 After Thanksgiving run.  I love this woman so much...for reals she is everything to me!

 Pepa setting up the tree. Kai "helping" and Avery shaking her booty :)






 Kai has a little...ok more than a little obsession with Aunt Maddie and is constantly cuddling by her or scratching her back :)

 Family...we were definitely missing the Wiggs and our little missionary.  Can't wait until we can all get together!

 Early bday party.


 Temple Square lights for our first time...MAGICAL!



 We were able to meet up with our other Utah family.. . family time really is the best!

 Love my girl...especially because she LOVES to cuddle!



 Oh Uncle Jordan :)



 BEST COUPLE EVER!


As you can see we had the best 3 days ever.  I told my friend that it's hard because I LOVE having my family here but as soon as they leave I remember just how much I need them with me.  I just keep telling myself, one day...one day we will all be neighbors...or maybe we will buy our own street...or maybe we can build a mansion and all move in?  I'll keep thinking about it :)

1 comment:

  1. The mansion is not a bad idea. We can all put in our savings and build something real great. ;)

    ReplyDelete