Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years party: Kid Edition

New Years.
Just the thought of the Holiday gives me anxiety.
We have a love/hate relationship.
Looking back on the year gives me good tears and bad tears
and looking towards the new year makes me excited and nervous.
No matter the year, no matter the trials I always feel the same :)

This "New Years" could not have been better.
We went to our "go to" rec center who always welcomes families for a party,
and with family in town, we were ready to party.


 Kai LOVED these slides...I can't even count how many times he went down.

 Soccer STAR!




 Felicity was flying down these slides and loved every second of it.

 Magic show

 Then we went home to celebrate the new year...New York style :)  And the kids had so much fun.




 Love these little munchkins.


 Dance Party!

 Getting Tired
 Oh Logan :)

Ending the year by the love of my life could not have made the future look any brighter.
So although I may be the first to tell you that the change of the New Year scares me.....
with this family of mine, I am ready!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun party! And PS, really loving your top knot.

    ReplyDelete