Thursday, August 14, 2014

Say Cheese ;)


What do you do when you have all the family together at the same time with an anniversary, birthday, upcoming wedding and 3 pregnant sisters?
Pictures of course ;)

I am so thankful that my Mom and Dad scheduled sarajaneportraits.com to capture such a special moment in our family.  
She was so kind and patient and we are so happy with the results.  
If anyone wants pictures in the sacramento area you HAVE to call her!!!







 31 years of marriage and still so in love!  Thank you for a beautiful example Mom and Dad.



 3 sisters, all due 2 weeks apart.  2 Girls and a boy :)  Can't wait for cousin time!




 I love my siblings so much! I feel so blessed to have such a special relationship with each of them.  Families are Forever!!

2 comments:

  1. You all seriously look like you have way longer until you're due! What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!! And so is your fam. I can't believe how similar you look to your siblings. Miss your fam Ash!

    ReplyDelete