Sunday, August 31, 2014

Home Stretch

Welp world...here I am...2 1/2 weeks left and shamelessly posting about this pregnancy for maybe the 2nd time :)

Part of me is in awe that in just a couple weeks I will see my 2nd little boy...while the other part of me wonders when pregnancy became so long. But we are SO excited to meet him and cuddle him and kiss him...gah, I can't wait!

So you want a pregnancy update?  Here we go.
*I am currently feeling baby like crazy. He is still much calmer than his brother or sister ever was but I love to feel the little kicks and jabs as he hears us talk to him.

*This baby is low low low! And I feel every little twitch of his head and can only walk for short distances without feeling his dismay.

*I am strep b positive again...boo. And besides having had a reaction last time to the meds for it I am just thankful for modern medication that can help him be safe during delivery.

*I am not really sleeping...between the bathroom and anxiety I am up and alert most of the night. Positive side of this is I am a really great thinker at night and can solve almost all of my problems...negative side is I rarely remember my master plan by morning :)

*I am gaining...and gaining.  Kai now tells people, "My Mom's too big to run!" thanks buddy!

*We are finally "kind of" prepared for his big entrance..the bags are almost packed and I had a blast folding all the teeny newborn clothes. I LOVE THEM!

*Have I mentioned how excited we are for his big entrance?  Kai talks about it non stop..Avery wants to be in the delivery room (ha, so not gonna happen), and Logan probably is tied for wanting to hold his sweet baby and having his semi normal wife back.

So, there you go...the update.
And hopefully an update to come soon with pictures of a new sweet little Tataipu

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think the kids will mind having a mother called Mildred?

    ReplyDelete