Sunday, August 24, 2014

Who told?

 Who told my baby she could be so big?
Who told her being a big sister meant she could grow up?
Who told her she could be miss independent?
Who told?

I am a little bitter my baby girl is not such a baby anymore.
Ok, so maybe I told her she was going to be a big sister, but I never thought she would actually listen to the BIG part.

Avery is my sweet, sassy, little cuddle bug.
She acts all innocent and then pounces on unexpecting prey :)

Avery decided a couple months ago that she wanted to be potty trained.
Not only did she stop going potty in a diaper during the day, but on day 1 Avery wore underwear all night long.. and hasn't stopped since.
She was an angel trainer...if you can even call it training.

Avery also rides her bike wherever we go.
I really should get her a "big girl" bike...but again in my eyes she is not BIG enough for that :)

Avery loves to talk and her new favorite phrase is,
"I do it by myself!"

Avery talks about her soon to be baby brother all the time.
Her most common things are, "I hold him all da time" "I miss da baby"  "He gonna cwy and I hold him!"....can't wait for my little helpers ;)

Love you my little big girl!









1 comment:

  1. She really does look so grown up. What a great helper she will be!!

    ReplyDelete