Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'M ALL SMILES!

Well...I decided it was time to update the blog from depressing mode to happy mode :)  I am 40 weeks pregnant and it is such a joy....okay that may be pushing it a little too far, but I really do love feeling my baby move and picturing our soon to be life with him!

I had another Dr. appointment this week and for the good news I lost a pound....but unfortunately my body still does not want to progress.  So now the decision changed a little bit more....I either get induced this week which could be a higher chance for c-section since my body isn't progressing OR I can wait until next week to be induced and allow for not only a higher chance of c-section but it can make the baby stress as well.  

SO....on Friday the Dr. will be putting a Cook Catheter inside me which I guess it just puts pressure on my cervix so that it will hopefully start working (dilating and contracting) on its own.  And then on Saturday morning I will be induced.  I am super nervous but also SUPER excited and hope all goes well.

My back pain continues but thanks to our friends Nate and Joelle we were taught the way to get an ultimate pregnant massage.  You take ALL of the pillows in your house and arrange them so that there is a hole just for your belly in the middle.  Seriously it takes away all the pressure...then all you need is a super awesome husband to give you the massage of a lifetime!


Here is our last picture....LUCKILY! 40 Weeks and 2 days to go!!!

All I am waiting for now is for my Mom to FINALLY be in Idaho, she is on her way and I couldn't be more excited!  Prayers are very welcomed so feel free to spend some extra time on your knees for our baby's safe arrival!


6 comments:

  1. good luck! sounds like what they used when Mylia was having Mia. they said it wouldn't actually put her into labor, but a little while after they inserted it, she started having conctractions so instead of waiting till the morning to be induced, she labored all night. hopefully it works that well with you, too! let us know if you need anything! so excited for more babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ash.... Im excited that its good news. Cant wait for your next post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad you posted this. I have been going nuts like everyday since the 24th wondering if you've had him yet. Ahh!! I'm so excited (and nervous) and excited again for you! You'll have to let fill me in on the details (that I'll need to know) Good Luck Ash!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna do great! LOVE YOU! Best of luck! You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. again, so happy for you guys! cant wait to see pictures and here the whole story! good luck!

    ReplyDelete