Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend I was spoiled by my wonderful husband with Mothers Day and Birthday pampering...and lets just say I took total advantage of the fact with lots of massages and yummy treats!!!  

Mothers Day morning I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed...but my favorite part was the homemade strawberry rose by Logan!!  The rest of the day was so wonderful and I know it was because Logan tried so hard to make everything perfect, and he TOTALLY succeeded!
 
Okay blog world....here I am, large and in charge!! I am 38 weeks, almost 1 cm and 75% effaced.  Unless Kai decides to come on his own (fingers crossed) it looks like we will be induced on the 24th. We are almost there!!!

Kai's room is practically ready and has been given lots of love and attention.  Since I am home throughout the day I spend a lot of my time cleaning and rearranging things in his room for the 100th time...hopefully by the time he comes I will be completely satisfied!

As you can see things in Idaho are going great as we happily await our little addition!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute room! I wish I could meet little Kai when he comes. Eric and him could have been friends. Did you paint the wall of is it something removable? Looks good. Good luck with the birth. You'll be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are really in the race now, huh? did they move up your due date?? how are you ahead of me now? grr, I better get mine out before you! hehe! glad you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh! Kai's room looks adorable! I wanted to let you know we met Logan's cousin at my home Ward Branch. He's in Minnesota but he's from Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at that room! it is all ready to go! and you look so cute, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday TWIN. you are such an adorable preggo. I love the nursery, you guys did an excellent job. good luck!

    ReplyDelete