Yep you guessed it...another May birthday is finally here!!! This Birthday girl has gone by many names in the past like: HQ, Miss Quinn, Moose, and Mom. For me its plain and simple, I love to call her my SISTER!!! Heather is honestly the best girlfriend anyone can ask for. She is kind, funny, and willing to help anyone in anyway! Even though she is all the way in England she constantly turns my bad days into good ones just by her positive outlook.
When Heather and I get together we have one goal...and goal only, make people laugh! We tend to laugh at ourselves more than accomplishing our goal but I love every second of it!!! I feel so thankful that Heavenly Father gave me a best friend that I would always have, who just happened to be my sister!!I love you seester and hope you have an amazing BIRTHDAY!!!
Wow! May is a busy month in the McKee household for birthdays!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet blog post, it's so wonderful to watch you sisters!
ReplyDelete