Kai William Tataipu
Born: May 29, 2010
at 11:31 pm
7 lbs 6 oz 20 1/2 inches long
9 hours of labor + a supportive Mom and Husband = Such a perfect baby!

Such a great Daddy already. It was so neat to watch Kai calm down just because he heard his Dad's voice!

Kai LOVES the bath. He had a traumatic entry into this world but it was nothing a bubble bath couldn't cure...Obviously!

My sweet sleeping angel!

We are just so happy and thankful that everything worked out so well! We Love Kai and can't wait for our life with him.
P.S. Labor story coming soon! We were so lucky to have such skilled Drs and nurses...they knew exactly what to do and I couldn't feel more blessed!
Congratulations!!! I'm glad everybody's happy and doing ok, and I can't WAIT to meet Kai! I have been checking the blog obsessively waiting for pics. :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! He's absolutely adorable. I'm so glad to hear everything went well. 9 Hours of labor? That's awesome! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Loves to you and the newest addition!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Little Kai is too cute :) and I'm glad to see that everyone is doing well <3
ReplyDeleteHe is so GORGEOUS!!! LOVE YOU! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I got your text and woke up Brandon. We were & still are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay Ashleigh and Logan and welcome baby Kai!! He's just as adorable as his parents! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! He is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso so cute! I'm glad he finally came!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is so CUTE! We wish we were there to see him! You two will be GREAT parents!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for you guys..... He is adorable. You did a great job! Cant wait to meet that little man! =)
ReplyDelete