Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gotta love the right side of the bed...

Kai ALWAYS wakes up on the "right side of the bed" no matter how much sleep he has gotten! For days now Logan and I get excited to go in and see him because the smiles he gives can really make any ones day better. Finally we remembered to get it on tape!

The 2nd video just shows how much Kai loves his Daddy!!



After a LONG walk I got home and Kai was entertaining himself in his carseat so I decided to take the opportunity to get some work done around the house. I was smiling to myself hearing Kai talk in the front room until I decided to look around the corner and see what he was up to..... yeah...lesson learned....Kai knows how to scoot :)

So thats all the videos and pics I have for now.....but they will keep coming....AS USUAL!

6 comments:

  1. He definitely doesn't take after his Aunt Heath with that happy morning early bird business! He is so cute. And how sweet was it to watch Talmage react to Kai's video? Wow...these kids have gotta live closer someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smile when he first saw you is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love 100 times over, that was too precious - I love to see the smile and hear his little voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness - our precious baby! He's simply adorable. Bailey was over this afternoon and we all gathered 'round to see little Kai's smiles and coos. He's got that happy personality just like his mommy's! You and Logan done good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!! I am SO glad you e-mailed me back and left your blog! I never check my that e-mail either obviously! But Kai is ADORABLE I am so sad I didn't get to see him in person! Love your photography too! He is so photogenic! I have a blog too! It is courtneytravis.blogspot.com so come and check it out and we can be blogging buds! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete