Monday, November 8, 2010

LOVE LETTER...

Dear Mimi and Aunt Felicity,

This weekend was so much fun! Thank you for driving ALL the way to Idaho just to get to know me a little better...you are much more fun in person then on Skype :)

I love you both so much....thank you for giving me LOTS of attention and constantly hugging and kissing me! This weekend was the best!

I loved spending time with you and Daddy!

5 1/2 months ago I enjoyed this MAMMOTH burger....

..and because of you I was able to enjoy it again....YUM YUM YUM!

I loved how you would play with me in the bath...it was so much fun!

I miss you already!

COME BACK AND GROWL WITH ME :)

i love Love LOVE you both so much!!

Love,

MR. KAI

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he has changed in 5 1/2 months. The first time he of course didn't even realize what was going on, and this time it looked like he was trying to figure out how he could fit the whole thing in his mouth!

    I love that you had a visit from California family - it looks like everyone had a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...he is just soooo cute!!! Love the pics (mommy and daddy are pretty cute too). I miss you all!!! That was sooooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete