Thursday, November 25, 2010

We are so blessed!!

This year we had thanksgiving at our apartment and it was so much fun! There really is nothing that fills homesickness on a Holiday more than a room FULL of friends we love!

The tables filled both our kitchen and living room, it was pretty funny but it fit just right!

I slaved and slaved away on Kai's thanksgiving meal and he couldn't be more thrilled with the results...

...but lets be honest he wanted the turkey MUCH more!

We feel so blessed to have so many people to share this special day with (Sorry Tristan for cutting you out of the picture....I can promise that it was an accident!!! or maybe it was payback...I guess you will NEVER know!)

Happy happy thanksgiving! We are so thankful for you all!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that big smile!!! Looks like it was a successful, fun night!! Good job!! You're so amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such much fun!
    And, how does Kai do with the yogurt melts and such?! I kinda want to throw some in the diaper bag and try it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!! oh this is emily, not brett.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for helping so many others feel "not homesick" on Thanksgiving as well! This will be a great memory to look back on - dad and I still talk about some of our old and fond Thanksgiving memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo much fun guys, thanks for inviting us :)

    ReplyDelete