Friday, November 19, 2010

Time flies, when you're having fun!!


Where did the time go? It really seems like just yesterday that I brought this sweet little bundle home with me, as I tried to discover how to be a Mom....and now here we are 6 months later, still discovering new tricks everyday but loving EVERY second of time with my not so little bundle :(

6 MONTH STATS:
16.9 lbs 48%
28 in. 95%

He is LONG and skinny and his body has finally caught up with his head :) A lot has changed with sweet baby Kai these last few months. He now eats ALL kinds of baby food/crackers and LOVES to drink out of his new sippy cup. He rolls all over and has just started making his way into the crawling world. He sleeps from 7-9 (most of the time) and wakes up happy and ready for you to entertain him :)

We have found it VERY entertaining to even attempt to baby proof because Kai finds the funniest places to crawl to and gets stuck in the most uncomfortable positions!


Kai really has picked up his love of people from his Mom. I LOVE to people watch, and so does Kai. He will watch you, and watch you, until you decide to make him laugh :) Such a funny boy!



I have a crawler on my hands!!! These last few weeks he would move from one side of the room to the other without me noticing, and each day he starts to crawl more and more. Sometimes it takes a little bribery...but I do what I have to do :)

I really can't express all the emotions that come with being a Mom. When I look at my little boy I feel proud, happy, emotional, and anxious all at the same time. His future is always in my mind, but his smiles give me comfort and tell me to "chill out" which I am sure he will be saying soon enough :) My boys are my world and I thank God everyday that I have been so blessed to have them in my life!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sweet boy. I love the videos - Logan must have so much fun making him laugh like that!

    He really is moving pretty quick! Don't drop any food on the floor or that little puppy will be crawling over to scarf it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh this is so precious! He is adorable :)
    Haha now that I'm a developmental specialist my mind is always so blown when I see typically developing babies, so keep up the good work, haha.
    I'm so happy for you and your new little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been 6 months....that precious little boy is getting and strong.... Love that cute laugh too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he's soo cute. I bet I can make him laugh!! Next time I'm over, I'm going to try ;) hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love reading your blogs and seeing the pictures of Kai. I wish I could meet that little handsome guy. Sounds like things are going well for you. Enjoy the holiday season. MISS you twin.

    ReplyDelete