Friday, January 14, 2011

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES!!!!!!!

Well its official....all of the episodes of "Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, Lockup Raw, and COPS" have all caught up to me AND freaked me out to the limit... soooo I am finally GOIN' PRIVATE! I have put if off as long as I could but I am officially freaked out by just how easily you can find out ANYTHING you wanted to know about me and my sweet family so I gotta do what I gotta do......

PLEASE comment on this post leaving your email (BEFORE FRI-21st) if you would like to still "stalk" my blog...because lets be honest....I probably stalk yours as well :)


AND to intrigue you to read future posts... here is my WILD ANIMAL SCREAMING AWAY!!!


38 comments:

  1. I stalk you! cassidyking29@gmail.com
    I seriously am in love with your son's eyes, can he please marry my daughter, their kids would have huge/amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. add me for sure :)
    wheeler.charity.r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!
    suggar015@hotmail.com

    Pardon the e-mail addres.. had it since I was in high school. what was I thinking?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but I like stalking your blog! thatnursingchick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. reaserj@gmail.com
    I love stalking your blog! kai is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so creepy how easy it is that people can check out all your info!
    redistelhorst@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to stalk you! :)
    meagan.fennell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog and keeping in touch with you! akajk13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't NOT stalk you Ashleigh. :)
    markiechristine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love reading your posts!
    amanda.sucharski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add me. I love keeping up with your cute little family. courtgr2003@yahoo.com.

    Courtney Rupe

    ReplyDelete
  13. OF COURSE i'm going to keep stalking you guys! we miss you guys!!!

    emcrowley13@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course! shelly81584@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. emilykbb@gmail.com
    I should probably do the same and go private.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gonzalez.tammy@gmail.com. Add me please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you don't add me I'll come to your house and stalk you!!!

    kgoddard3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tashalynn13@gmail.com

    Dont know if you even know i "stalk" your blog. hopefully i dont creep you out and wont get added.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, pick me!!
    starb37@gmail.com

    Shannon*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love reading about your adorable family.
    shanae_horner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. valerie_ann13@msn.com

    i lovvveeee stalking you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. add me too! ofcourseiloveyou2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to know what your up to
    j.rose.lambertson(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. add me please!
    kris.jeff.bradford@gmail.com

    I love reading about your sweet family!
    :-) Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. ooh. . . we'd love to be added!
    lorrymrudd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey can you add me please! khiggins88@ymail.com. Also your baby is adorable! Kellie Higgins (I had to sign this cause I don't know if it will show up with my name...)

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi.... pick me too please =)
    ellnkell@juno.com

    ReplyDelete