8 MONTHS OLD....ALREADY??!!??
*Kai is a VERY happy 8 month old!
*He is currently 18 lbs, which is not because of a lack of eating but rather a LACK of sitting still :)
*He is a people watcher to the max!
*Loves to crawl and explore!
*No matter how much his Mommy does for him, Kai is OBSESSED with his Dad and reminds us all day long! It is his first and ONLY word!
He loves food! Anything you give him becomes his new favorite. Recently he was able to try pizza and asparagus (not the same night :) ) and he fell in love with both! Luckily at this point in his life he is not a picky eater, as long as he sees us eating it, he WANTS it!
And of course more videos with food! This boy LOVES LOVES LOVES food and will ignore you until the food is gone.
We love you Kai! Happy 8 months :)
I'm having to get used to this whole "private blog" thing but I am so glad that you are continuing to post! I love watching babies eat, and I also loved hearing about all his "new vitals". It seems like each day he is doing something new! Hopefully he will not get too many more bruises as he continues to venture out! Hugs and Kisses!
ReplyDeleteHe's so darn cute Ash!
ReplyDelete