Well... sadly the Christmas season has come and gone and we are left with the NASTY weather that is no longer cheerful and full of the Holiday spirit. We have been trying (unsuccessfully) to keep Kai healthy by keeping him inside but he is EVERYWHERE and as tiring as it can be I love it! Kai loves to crawl, jump, climb...and he will pretty much do whatever it takes to get to what he wants. When he was first born I never thought I could be happier but this little boy brings something new to my life EVERYDAY...I love him!
Thats our life right now...we love it and wouldn't change a thing!
Oh my goodness, that little guy is going to be running your legs off for a very long time! He is going to be so much fun to watch in sports!! I love how determined he was to get that book.
ReplyDeleteOK, so I at some point should meet this cute little guy:) I love his eyes!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures and video are sooooooooo CUTE!!!! I miss that precious boy and his sweet parents!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh I hate when they discover the movies! I pick those up at least 5 times a day!!! Just wait until he starts walking, aren't kids the best exercise program ever!Cute cute!
ReplyDelete