We love our Kimmee!!!! Thanks to Kim, Logan and I were able to go to the Temple tonight and it was SOOO WONDERFUL! The temple is awesome it is really the most EXPENSIVE date night....for FREE!
I really can't tell you how great it feels to trust someone to watch my sweet bubba! Kai loves Kim...seriously he's obsessed!
On the way to the Temple I was feeling sad leaving Kai and I asked Logan if this part of parenthood would ever get easier....to which he replied...."Not for the Moms." What is it about being a Mom that makes you crave time with your children or more just fear leaving them? OR What is it about being a Dad that lets you turn off your role/worries? Sometimes I wonder!
But anyways....Kim did AN awesome job and my baby was so so so so SO happy...he probably wished our Temple trip was longer :)
THANKS KIM.....AND PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IDAHO!!!

Logan is right :)
ReplyDeleteBut it's good for you....date night at the Temple with your honey makes it worth it. Glad you had a great night. Love you!