Monday, April 16, 2012

37 Weeks!!!

I just got home from the Dr and I was SOOO excited to find out that I am strep B negative. I was positive with Kai, which meant I had to have an IV of meds the whole labor, and unfortunately I had an awful reaction to them that hurt worse than the actual contractions. So anyway, this was the BEST NEWS EVER!

Little Avery is looking good and almost ready to make her debut...I still can't believe I am now full term...CRAZY!! I am 37 weeks but she is measuring 38 weeks so we will see when she comes, but I am actually so much more patient this time around...probably because I know it will be a little insane with 2 under the age of 2.

My days have gotten super busy with checkins, but thankfully it just helps me to keep moving. I have gained 22 lbs and feel very large but thankfully Avery's little movements are much more "KIND and gentle" than Kai's were :) My back pains seems to be getting worse, but the contractions are still pretty subtle, so its all good!

So that's it for now...SOOO excited for all the awesome things to come!!

11 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING!!! Hitting the 37 week mark was my favorite. You look so cute by the way. Excited to see this little girl. I hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You had Kai late right?? I can't remember for sure. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait to get this little guy out I'm having trouble walking,,I guess it's turned into a waddle :) lol Good Luck can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news!! You look so good and I'm glad Avery is treating you good too. Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic ash!!! we are so excited for you guys, and to meet little Avery! I loved that video of Kai too, he's so stinkin cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooo beautiful. It's so unfair how thin your face still looks, I was so swollen! Everywhere! Also, I'm excited that you are negative, it'll just be all around easier. You LET ME KNOW if you need ANYTHING. I'm serious! Also I love you and am so excited to meet little Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous! I agree with Markie, your face is as thin as can be! You are one of those lucky ladies who only gets a bump out in front and not over your whole body! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I agree with all the above comments on how thin and beautiful your face looks. I only pray mine doesn't blow up again hahah. Can't wait for your sweet little girl to come and see lot's of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great Ashleigh! So excited for your little girl to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, Ashleigh! So cute. I can't wait for your little girl to get here. I hope you will let me come meet her! I need to bring you a gift, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous!!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!! I'm so excited to see some pictures of little Avery!! Hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete