Friday, April 27, 2012

Our "little" Kai

It is so weird to think that my baby is growing up and that he will soon be the big boy in our house.  Kai is such a little character and loves to make anyone and EVERYONE laugh at him.


 He loves to color these days...and although I am sure it will change, he is just like Mommy writing with his left hand.

 I was caught taking pictures of him...which led to the "cheese" face :)

 The sweet face followed by....

 ...the tongue of course :)

Kai is all boy and I love every second of it...when it comes to cars, balls, and dirt, we take life very seriously!!

3 comments:

  1. Strange to think that he probably has less than a week of being the baby of the family! He is such a little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaden just started to love coloring too! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! Can't wait to kiss that little face :)

    ReplyDelete