Friday, April 6, 2012

What a Beautiful Day!

Yesterday was SUCH a beautiful day! When I wasn't doing white glove/checkouts we spent all our time outside. Rexburg must have wanted to show us that we shouldn't get too excited because today I woke up to snow...and lots of it :(

Because of this I knew I had to post our amazing day with our amazing weather!!



My little sports star!





Come on Rexburg...you can do it....I know we've been spoiled this season but I'm really greedy and would love to let the spoiling continue!!!

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Kai in the slide is amazing! And ps--you look so good. I can't believe you'll be popping out a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute ash! i cant believe how big kai is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love those pictures! Seriously, did you and Logan take a photography class or something? Those are amazing and you all are adorable as usual!! The camera definitely loves the Tataipu family!! and so do I by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your pictures are amazing! Love all of it, so fun to see!

    ReplyDelete