I love these two ladies...like A LOT! And I decided I needed to praise them once again...so here it goes....
My Mom is the kindest woman I know. She is always the first to help a friend and the LAST to complain. My Mom gives 100% of her energy to her religion and family. She is loving, thoughtful and very caring. My Mom will talk to me 10x a day if that is what I need and will listen when I just need a friend to talk to. She gives amazing hugs and even better back rubs :) My Mom makes me feel at home, no matter where I am and makes me feel loved no matter what! I love you so much and just wanted you to know that your kindness DOES NOT go unnoticed!!
Now on to my seester. Isn't she gorgeous?!? Well for those of you who have not had the privilege to meet this woman...you should really fix that! Heather is the strongest woman I know...she has been through it all and somehow keeps going with a positive attitude and a smile on her face. Heather is also one of the most patient Mom's I know, when I finish talking to her, I always leave with a ton of things I want to work on (but after ten minutes Kai is already back on time out, hahaha). She is compassionate, loving and SOOO hardworking. She tries so hard to make jokes...which makes them that much funnier...and she is a master maker of cupcakes :) I love you Heath...I love our talks, laughs and moments where we are both about to lose it!!...basically I just love your face!!
These women are my best friends on earth...how lucky it is that they just happen to be my family!!
P.S. I swear we have seen each other since my wedding, but we just always seem to be taking pics of the kiddos instead :) soon enough we will have a MUCH NEEDED girls trip!!

Um...maybe the nicest thing that anyone has ever said. You are so sweet and I love you. We are the lucky ones to have you in our life--you're the best! And PS--girls trip, YES!!!
ReplyDeleteLittle sister, you are the sweetest! I am the truly the very luckiest mom ever! I had always dreamed of having a little girl, and when I was blessed with two of them, I literally told everyone who would listen, I am the luckiest! I love you x eternity!
ReplyDeleteAll three of you are precious!!
ReplyDelete