Monday, April 30, 2012

Ready?...OR NOT!!

I have been extra emotional these last few days thinking of all of our "lasts" as a family of three.  In many ways, I know Kai's life is about to change in a really great way....but I can also think of the many ways that he may not like the change, and it makes me feel really guilty and sad, but I am just hoping he will adjust well.

Anyways...this was our "last" weekend and so we tried to spend as much time together as possible.  We took Kai to the dinosaur museum, and he loved it for about 2 seconds, then all he wanted to do was play on the elevator...that was worth it right?? Not so much. (Thankfully we took lots of pictures during those 2 seconds!!)








Here we are...my last belly picture.  I have gained 21 lbs and I am almost a 3.  I am feeling this baby A LOT lower than Kai, but hopefully that will help for a fast delivery.  If little Avery is not here by Thursday than we will be induced, which was not my first choice, but thankfully it worked great with Kai's labor. So ready or not here we come!!

Our "last" Sunday together as a family of 3.  I sure do love my boys a lot....but we are so excited to meet our new addition!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Don't worry, it will be a little hard at first, but I'm sure Kai will LOVE his little sister! Please call me if you guys need anything at all. Super excited for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THURSDAY?! Oh my!! Ashley I am so excited for you! Cant believe she is almost here! Do you think she will make it and be born on anyone's birthday? I was talking to your mom about this at my baby shower in Sac two weeks ago!

    Cant wait for the news of her arrival! Love you tons girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better post a picture of that baby as soon as she comes out....i have waited a long time to see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo exciting!! I cannot wait to see what little Avery looks like. Good luck guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So exciting! I can't wait to see this little girl. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those excited/nervous feelings right before we had Katelyn, and now you have Kai to think about. I am sure you will all survive :) I bet it will be better than being pregnant...just a guess! Good luck and I hope that little girl is nice on the way out and sweet as can be when she's here. I'm excited to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo Avery is coming out to play! You look amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! i am so excited. you better post lots of pictures. I hope everything goes good with your delivery.

    ReplyDelete