Monday, June 18, 2012

Changing your hair is FUN TO DO....

Most of you know I am obsessed with changing my hair.  I love it and its much cheaper than buying an all new wardrobe when I'm sick of it :)  So thanks to my AWESOME husband I was able to have so much fun at the salon today!  LOVE YOU LOGAN!


BEFORE:


AFTER:

 I am having lots of fun with LOTS of locks!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Ashleigh, you did it!! I love it!! You look soooo thin too. You are just plain beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh!! I LOVE IT! Long Locks are amazing!! Holy Heck it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you did this! You look GORGEOUS like always :)I have been seriously considering extensions for a while because Jonathan wants me to grow my hair out long and it takes FOREVER to grow. I've never done it before though...how do they work? Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot! Ashleigh, let down your long hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks sooooo good!!!!! Love it!! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and want it. Are the just the clip-in ones or did you have them attached to your hair?

    ReplyDelete