We started off the day with our family tradition, the Rexburg Parade. I LOVE PARADES! I am one of those people who dance, wave and cheer for each and every float that goes by...I seriously love every second!
As soon as I saw that flag tears began to stream down my face...I really take for granted that country that we live in, but I am SO thankful for that beautiful flag to remind me just how lucky we are!
Kai loves parades but HATES loud noises...hahaha!
Aren't they the cutest? It was so fun to have the Elders in the parade, and they looked so happy to be there!
After the parade we went to the Turner's to have an amazing BBQ and tons of fun laughter! Avery and Kai were spoiled with hugs and attention and WE were spoiled with a break :)
Our little fish, LOVED the pool, he jumped in before we could even get him changed! Thanks Ellie for sharing!
I seriously am OBSESSED with this girl! Markie is so much fun and we always DIE laughing while we are together! Thank heavens they will be moving to Cali soon enough~
Ha ha, I love them! This is the face you get when you tell Kai, "Smile Kai. Show me your teeth."
LOVE...TRUUE LOVE ;)
Watching the airplanes go by.
Brit, Andrew, Tristan, Markie and Little Ellie...it really couldn't get any better!
The loud fireworks began and he was NOT HAPPY. He screamed all through each one and would yell "ALL DONE" as soon as they were finished. We thought we may be ruining the party so then we called it a night and went home to put our sleepy boy to bed :)
After a long 4th of partying I cannot keep this boy awake today...he brought all of his blankets out of his room and fell asleep in the middle of the living room. This is definitely a first, and I am totally taking advantage of it :)
Looks like a party! Such a cute lil family
ReplyDelete1. You look like a model in that pic of you at the parade. Ridiculously hot.
ReplyDelete2. Love Kai's festive jammies.
3. If I don't get to hold my niece-poo soon I am going to get angry.
4. Me angry is almost as bad as Kai with loud fireworks. Consider yourself warned.
5. Loves. When are you coming home again?
I love Avery's cute little outfit! She is adorable! The picture of her sleeping at the parade is priceless!
ReplyDeleteLooks like even with the screaming at loud fireworks, it was a fun day!
You guys are the BEST. SUCH a fun day!! Thanks for sharing it with us! And seriously, you look sooo good.
ReplyDeleteVery fun!! and cute cute cute!!!
ReplyDelete