Well the boxes are unpacked and we are slowly trying to relearn our "norm". Before too much happens around here a MAJOR catch up is desperately needed.
Our last couple days we took a ton of breaks to enjoy the town we have called home for the last 6 1/2 years. Of course kiwi loco was on our list! DELISH!
My little chubbers has been such a good baby...she's growing up, and is growing into SUCH a calm personality!
Saying goodbye to friends was HARD...saying goodbye to Kai's friend was the WORST...I cried a lot for both of us :) Kai misses you David!
The muscle men behind the moving truck :)
The Long drive finally came and Kai did a great job...he is such a good little traveler. Hopefully he will teach his sister his skills!
Logan's Mom was SO kind to drive with us on the way home...she was extremely helpful and my brain a little more sane!
Now that we are in California we are adjusting to many things...but I really can't complain about spending tons of time with these adorable kiddos...I LOVE THEM TONS! Kai is talking A TON and Avery is taking in each and every moment. We have been able to visit all the fun free places in sac town, and the fish hatchery was our childhood memory that we couldn't wait to experience with Kai...and he loved it!
Avery is SO MUCH FUN! She starts out a little weary of new people, but if she likes you, she REALLY likes you and will coo at you all day long. My Mom taught relief society on Sunday and Avery was cooing at her throughout her whole lesson..I LOVED IT!
Unfortunately we have just been experienced our first california flu. Little Kai has been so sick, which has been awful to watch. You really know Kai is sick when he will lay on couch all day...poor boy!!
But thankfully his first meal was a success...thank heavens for healthy bellies!
So that's it for now...our little family is doing great, learning lots and having fun as we take on this new adventure!
I forgot, I was going to text you and tell you I think Kai left me a voice mail a couple weeks ago.. haha, it said I had a missed call from you and I heard his little voice talking on the message, it was funny! We are so so glad you guys are in CA now! We definitely need to get together once you guys are settled!
ReplyDelete