Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gifted, tiring...or BOTH?

As most of you have heard me say, KAI IS SOO HYPER, which makes him a lot of work but a whole lot of fun! My Mom calls him "gifted" but I call him "tiring".  He loves to run, jump, laugh and scream.  He knows all of his shapes, most of his colors and loves to count.  Kai loves to make people laugh...so don't laugh at anything naughty or you will see it repeated ten more times.  He loves to climb and has just learned how to turn somersaults into flips...awesome right?  The only thing not so awesome about it is, Kai has yet to learn "fear" and will literally jump off a cliff if I weren't a psycho Mom :)  But there is only so much a Mom can control!

So this post is dedicated to Mr Kai and his crazy/FUNNY/dangerous moments...no, not spanning his life...just the last week:)

Any puddle, on any ground is the perfect way to quench Kai's thirst...I swear we give the kid drinks!

Making s'mores with Daddy should be a blast...but his mean Daddy wouldn't let him touch the fire...mean right?

Inside we went, only to have Kai try to karate kick the camera...so charming :)

Kai loves to bowl on wii...he is so independent and will say, "Get back Momma" if you try to help him.

Kai knows how to take off every child-lock in the house...ahh...and now he knows how to unlock every deadbolt...how did I find this out?  You can just imagine that one!

Sweet smiles.

                              Followed by splashing the camera, oh goodness :)

Sometimes Kai's bright ideas get the best of him.  We laughed so hard when we opened the door to see this wardrobe malfunction. 


The "You caught me!" smile, as Mr Kai stole naked sisters blanket.

YES...you are seeing this right...our awesome tenants came to tell us that Kai was talking to them on the window.  To which Logan laughed and said "yeah, he loves the window."  But then the guys repeated "No, I mean he is ON the window"....Kai was all smiles, until he saw he was caught by his mean old parents.  After this we took every toy out of Kai's room so he couldn't climb on them...BUT little did I know he wasn't even using them...he pulls his body up all on his own...we have taken him down a dozen times tonight already, oh boy!

                                                  
Mr Kai...I love your stinkin guts...but can we sit really still and just watch a movie? Deal :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Oh Kai! You can get safety latches at ACE and put them at your height to lock the door. Michelled had to do that because Ray escaped one night. We're going to miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm having dad go straight out and buy some locks for our house! I know that this gifted little guy is going to continue to find new ways to keep you on your toes! It will be exhausting, but think of all the fun stories that you will have!

    ReplyDelete