Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekends ROCK!

 I remember when I was young counting down the days until the weekend came...1. Because that meant no school.  2. Because that meant I could watch TGIF :)  Not a lot has changed!  I love the weekends... 1. Because that means no school for Logan.  2. We get to spend so much time together (sorry TGIF, family time is much better).

Kai and Avery are such good friends.  Seriously Kai talks to her all day long, and loves to hear her talk back!

The boys showing their soccer skills! Look at that beautiful sky...if only we saw it more often.

                                       
Poor Avery...but how funny is that tongue :) Can you believe she is already 2 months old...CRAZY!  During the day she is the happiest baby in the world....but as soon as evening hits, she is ready for the fight.  Her poor reflux still gives her quite the tummy problems, but her medicine seems to be helping her to control it a little better.  THANK heavens for modern medication!

We have loved our walks...seriously I am OBSESSED with my stroller!

Our good friends, the Orem's, sent Avery this ADORABLE outfit!  I seriously couldn't stop snapping pictures...can't you tell she liked it too?

WE LOVE SUMMER!

3 comments:

  1. That video is the most precious thing ever! He is such a good big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that video is the sweetest! It's going to be so fun watching their little friendship keep growing as they grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with that little outfit the Oram's sent. SO CUTE! I can see why you snapped away the pictures! Such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete