Things are changing around here!
As most of you have heard me say before, I am not good with change. It really is a full body issue...I get scared, sick to my stomach, emotional and grumpy all at the same time. Poor Logan :)
As an adult I have quickly come to realize that change comes whether you like it or not. It is always for the best in the end, but its a challenge to embrace. These last few weeks I have really had to grow up...sad that it took so long right?
Lately I can't help but notice Kai's little eyes watch me to see if how I react in certain situations. It makes me watch my emotions a little more carefully and I have never been more aware of all of my fears and shortcomings that I am trying to improve upon. I REALLY don't want Kai to fear change and so I have started to ATTEMPT to embrace change and have mastered the skill of acting like everything is going GREAT :)
Today was unfortunately NOT one of those days. Today we said goodbye to a part of our family...today our car joined a new family and Logan and I were SO SAD to see it go..yep tears were definitely shed. Have you ever had an OBJECT that has been SO GOOD to your family and it kills you to part with it? Well, we have. This car has been there from the start of our dating life, to married life, to baby life and beyond, and has NEVER let us down :)
Black car (original, I know) you will definitely be missed!!
p.s. don't make fun of this love post to a car :)
NOOOOO!!! I didn't know you were selling it?! I even loved that car. But it's not as bad as YOU moving. I'll try to keep it together. Tell Logan to come to Craigo's tomorrow ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you took pictures, it seems funny but you will always look back on the pictures that you have with fond memories. Thank you "black car" for keeping my sweet family safe! :)
ReplyDelete