Friday, July 5, 2013

A Fabulous Fourth

I LOVE fourth of July.
To be quite honest I am not exactly a fan of fireworks...incompetent people with fire=scary :)
BUT...I do love the feeling of unity, pride and freedom and that is exactly my feelings on the 4th.

This year we were able to celebrate with family and friends and it was so much fun!
Picture overload for sure!!

 Painting the ground with water ;)

 Our group (Minus Oma) someday I'll invent a robot to take my pictures :)

 Of course the sprinklers turned on, and of course Kai ran right for them.



 Hill races..I totally remember rolling down hills as a kid..now I don't know why I loved it :)

 The Hamm family.  We seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE them!


 Our family. So grateful. So cute. So mine!




 Last year Kai screamed through all of our fireworks.  This year he was doing AWESOME! He loved looking into the sky as all the HUGE fireworks went off....but then the husbands brought out their fireworks...and that is when the tears, screams and hiding began.  Poor poor Kai, he is so his Mommy~

 Poor boy!

 Avery and Olivia on the other hand Loved them!

We got home, put the kids to bed and enjoyed cookies on the porch as we watched the fireworks around the area.  Seriously Utah, you did NOT disappoint your fireworks are awesome!

Happy Fourth of July! I am so thankful for our beautiful country!

1 comment: