Oma and Felicity were able to come visit us from California and the kids were so ready for a much needed family visit.
We didn't have a ton planned but we seemed to fill our time with fun and laughs...and yes of course some tears :)
Cuddle sessions each morning so Mommy could sleep. Love it :)
Felicity loved to brush Avery's "hair" and I think she loved it too because she sat perfectly still!
Kai loved to sit right at the fountain..haha, you can barely see him in there.
Playing pretend was a favorite pastime for Kai and Felicity, and Avers loved to watch.
Date night with my love. LOVE IT! World War Z was SO good...but scary :)
Playing in the rain~ my all time favorite comment was Felicity saying "I can't believe you're a Mom and you are running in the rain!" hahaha...does that make me cool?!
Goodbye hugs are always hard to give but we were so thankful that they made the trip to see us.
YES....you are super cool! I could watch you cutie pies run around in the rain all day and the smiles on your faces :)
ReplyDelete