Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Soccer Mom Status...it's Official

Kai's first soccer game was yesterday and we had a blast!

I say "we" because it seems like I have been dreaming of this "soccer mom" lifestyle for a long time.
Isn't it funny that what is looked down upon by so many (getting a van, driving kids to sports etc) has always been my biggest dream :)

And what happens now that I hit this stage?
1) We run to get to games on time and run home to try and make bed time come quicker.
2)We have popcorn for dinner :)
3)Bathe even though it's late because you now stink from all of your fun.
4) We go to bed WAY after bedtime.
5) We have the time of our lives!!



Kai: "Do you have shins too?"  Little boy: "Yeah I do! Hit me, it doesn't hurt" hahah!


Thank you Mr Kai for making my dreams come true in so many ways!

P.s. Do you remember when the treats were more fun than the game? He sure does :)

5 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! He looks so grown up in his little uniform, and I love the shin guards! It brings back so many happy memories. I only wish I were there to help make a tunnel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun, I need to get Tagg involved in something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to get b into soccer. Seriously it's my stem too. I cannot wait when I'm busy running kids to practices. CANNOT wait. So jealous. He looks adorable as a little soccer player too. Too cute. I'm going to envy your life right now being a soccer mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so stinking cute. Can't even resist seeing him! I can't wait to be a soccer mom either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Kai's rockin that soccer uniform :) We can't wait to get Talmage into soccer but it will probably be next summer since I have no clue about all of that right now, lol.

    ReplyDelete