When we moved here I was bummed that I couldn't find any children Kai's age...especially boys.
Kai was acting out and I could just tell he was bored, but I didn't know what I could do to help.
So I just prayed. Prayed for Kai to be happy. Maybe find a friend.
Anyways fast forward 3 months later...
I was taking the kids outside during our "normal" time to meet the other moms.
As I was walking up I noticed a new Mom and I thought to myself how she reminded me of my old friend...but I knew it had been years and there was no way!
As I got closer and we were introduced both of our mouths dropped.
Randomly my friend from college, Abby and her husband had moved to Utah for an I.T. position (just like Logan).
And it just got better from there.
Not only did I have a new friend, but her 3 year old Jace and 2 year old Hallie were the perfect addition for my little ones!
I love every second of Kai and Jace.
Their behavior, energy and "spunk" are exactly the same, which makes them the best of friends!
And it actually makes it a lot easier for me..he has fun, I have fun and we go home worn out.
You would think this was more than one day of pictures...
Nope.
This is less than 30 minutes in the life of Kai and Jace :)
What a small world! So glad you've got a buddy for that Kai!
ReplyDeleteWhat?!? No way. Lucky I miss Abby so much!! Your boys are both so cute! Tell her hi from me! Wish I could move there.
ReplyDelete