Saturday, September 25, 2010

And the PROUDEST Aunt award goes to.......

...ME OF COURSE! From the second I heard my sister was pregnant with Talmage I dreamed of what I would do with my sweet little nephew and how much I would spoil him.Unfortunately we don't live ANYWHERE near each other and so skype is my one way to impress this little boy.

My sister and I have always been best friends, she has been my right hand through EVERYTHING! Heather is smart, beautiful, funny, CRAZY, creative, fun and a PERFECT friend. So...although little T looks a lot like his Daddy his personality is just like his Mommy and I can't get enough of him! I love them both and miss them so so so so so much!!

So, even though half the time Talmage would rather see Kai then me, its okay because when you watch this video you can TOTALLY see who the favorite is!

P.S. is he the CUTEST LITTLE BOY in the WORLD! I would kiss him all day if I could....hint hint, move to IDAHO!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love little voices. He is darling - oh and by the way - hint hint, all of you move back to California!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! And, I love Michele's hint!! Ditto to that!!

    ReplyDelete