Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I hope they call me on a mission....

Today is the day that my littlest brother goes into the MTC and I couldn't be more proud of him. Isn't he adorable?!?!  We will miss him SO much!!

I feel like one lucky girl because I have been able to watch all 3 of my siblings go on missions and one handsome man who I now call my husband :) , and although I didn't join the official missionary club :), I can't even express how much each of those missions have changed my life.  I feel stronger, more confident and have a greater love for my Heavenly Father, because of their great examples to me!

I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  To have the knowledge that our families can be together forever and that we have a Heavenly Father who is ALWAYS there for us.

I am excited for the day that I can go on a mission with my sweet husband, but isn't it great that we can all go to the Temple and be our own little missionaries...I LOVE IT and am so thankful!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about Chase today. So excited for him. Now we just wait for Nicholas to get his call.

    ReplyDelete