My brother and beautiful sister-in-law came over for a game night and we had such a good time.
Kai and Avery are totally obsessed..and so are we.
After the kids went to bed we played Bohnanza.
Pretty much the best game EVER.
We played, talked, laughed, ate delicious Caramel Butterfinger cake, snacked on popcorn, and laughed some more...a lot more!
When the night came to an end I was shocked it was past midnight....it's a big deal for me to be up that late.
Tool time.
Kai wanted Maddie to make a cow... Way to go Maddie :)
Thanks for a fun night.. And for helping us feel young again!!
That looks like so much fun! Can I be invited to your next night of fun? I'd love to feel 20 years younger! :)
ReplyDeleteThat game is the best game ever, and your babies are so big and so stinking adorable. :)
ReplyDelete