This has been such a long week.
Yesterday I went to get the mail and I realized it was the first time I had gone outside all week.
The flu first hit Avery.
Then Kai.
Then Mommy.
Then Daddy.
And shockingly the kids are still hit and miss.
So flu.."thanks" for visiting our family AGAIN this season.
But please leave.
You will NOT be missed.
Kai always has such sad faces in your "flu pictures"....pretty bad i can give your flu pictures a category. the flu is the worst and i hope it stays away!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're going through this again! your kiddos still look so sweet :) sending healthy vibes your way!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have tried this, but my sister was told about using Meleluca oil in a pot of boiling water for an 8 hour period, obviously replenishing the oil and water as needed. She tried it out because her kids keep getting sinus infections. It's suppose to help kill any germs that is in the area. Anyways her one boy was starting to get one, they did it and he no longer had the symptoms.
ReplyDelete