Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Hubster and I

Logan and I were able to celebrate our 4 year anniversary this weekend and we has a blast.
Dinner with no screaming, hitting, spitting or fighting might as well have been little piece of Heaven :)
 Pre-date picture taken by Mr. Kai


I can't even tell you how excited we were to get out. I couldn't stop smiling!

Have you Utahns heard of this restaurant? Seriously the best food I have ever had in my life.
Definitely VERY pricey but for a once a year thing it was the perfect date night ever.

 The "salad bar" was amazing.  The word salad bar has always been a negative one for me...old lettuce, nasty eggs and dressings that have extra surprises in them. . . but this was amazing. Homemade mozzarella cheese, marinated shrimp, smoked salmon, kuskus, marinated artichoke salad...etc...it was seriously the best thing I have ever seen or tasted and it didn't end there.

Fried bananas to cleanse your palate in between meats. I could have just eaten those...so good!

Then came the meats: Bacon wrapped chicken, filet mignon, top sirloin, flank steak, linguisa sausage AND THEN AN AMAZING THING HAPPENED, 
ok not amazing for the restaurant, but the grill hood broke and they could no longer make any more meats.  
Was I stuffed already? YES! 
But did I have to pay for all the meats I had already eaten? NOPE! Truly amazing :)

What an awesome date, that I didn't even regret when the bill came :)

I love you Logan, thank you for being mine!

1 comment: