Wednesday, April 10, 2013

i love you FOUR ever!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!


I can't believe it's been Four years! Four years seems long, but at the same time it seems too short - when it feels like we have always been together. I can't even really remember life before we were together...mostly because the life I always dreamed of having began the day you became my wife. I hope you know how wonderful you are and how much I love seeing your beautiful face every day.

You are truly my soulmate in every sense of the word. I love you so much and I can't wait to enjoy the rest of my life with you!

Love,


Logan

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ash. Your in trouble. Logan totally scored big points here. What an awesome thing!! Enjoy your anniversary! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! What a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete