Thursday, April 18, 2013

Life is too short..

My heart is heavy.
Too much death, too much heartache.
It's moments like these that I look at my life, my "so called" struggles and just rely on the Lord.

I love my children.
They teach me a lot...they try all of my patience.
But I would be no where without them.

I love my husband.
He is patient, a family man, and a very hard worker.
We learn together and grow together. 
No matter what the trial, we have never struggled with a lack of love. 
I love him more than anything!

Hug your babies a little closer.
Kiss your husband a little longer.
Tell your friends you love them.
And live like Christ would have you live.



Families are forever.  I am so so thankful for that!

3 comments:

  1. love this post. just what i have been thinking lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. SO sweet and exactly what I think we all need to remember. Thank goodness from the Gospel.

    ReplyDelete