Monday, April 15, 2013

The Amazing ADAM

Our local library put on a magic show and we were stoked to have some free saturday entertainment.
The whole way to the library Kai kept yelling "I am so essited for machic show!!"

Amazing Adam did not disappoint.  He did silly tricks for Kai's age group and KAI WAS SOLD!
He giggled, clapped and volunteered every time Adam wanted a helper.
So so cute!


Even Ava girl was drawn in (until she realized she couldn't play with all of his toys).



 I can't get enough of that sweet face!


And or course, he wouldn't be a magician if he didn't pull a rabbit out...and of course that was Kai's grand finale!

2 comments:

  1. Ashleigh where are you living? They had him at our library too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how happy Kai looks! So sweet to see the pure joy on his face!

    ReplyDelete